|Home||Specials||Gallery||Order Online||Careers||Shop Mithai|
Manager, Restaurant & Catering (Edison, NJ) (2 openings)
1. Direct & oversee daily operation of Indian restaurant.
2. Monitor food quality, menu and popularity of recipes relating to Indian cuisine.
3. Coordinate food production, purchases, staff schedules, subcontractors & customer relations.
4. Inspect supplies, equipment & work areas.
5. Develop & implement marketing plans, including catering for prestigious events.
6. Manage accounting, payroll & business affairs as well as volume forecasts.
7. Ensure food services achieve established standards within budgetary controls.
Bachelors or equivalent in Hotel/Restaurant Management, Food Services, Hospitality Management, or Business Administration, plus 5 years of experience in manager/asst. manager position at restaurant specializing in Indian cuisine, including directing daily operation, monitoring food orders and supply quality, food and health & safety standard maintenance, updating menus, coordinating food preparation, supervising staff schedules and training, daily account management, marketing plan development, and overseeing catering services. Will accept 3 year or 4 year bachelors degree.
Email cover letter/resume to Kamal Arora, CEO, Sathiam Enteprises, LLC d/b/a Mithaas, email@example.com.